Lightweight Bib Style Trial & Training Pants
Made primarily with fabric polyester-cotton (65% Pes, 35% Co) Rip-Stop.
Rip-Stop has a technique of strengthening the fabric by adding at fixed intervals an additional, stronger fiber. It helps prevent the tearing of the material. For it strength it is widely used in uniforms for the army and other departments.
- Pants are super-light and comfortable to wear for training the dog.
- Legs are lined with soft cotton lining and can be washed at 30C.
- Shoulder Straps are 2" wide and for added comfort have a slight elastic feel to them, allow the straps to give a bit when not standing straight upright.
- Waist Belts allow for a perfect fit to the body.
- Stress Seams are reinforced with leather triangles.
- the front thigh area on the pants are reinforced with leather patches.
- Made with movement in mind, these are the most unrestrictive pants we have used to date.
|Size ||Inseam||Weight - Lbs|
|X-Large||31.5"||180 - 220|
|XX-Large||33.5"||230 - 250|