RedLine K9 Mesh Service Dog Harness
This is a great lightweight dog harness that is used in both searcher rescue dog training along with service dog training. Police departments utilize this harness for K9 patrol and tracking. If you are a military dog trainer you will enjoy this harness.
Our Service Dog Harness can Hold 1 K9 ID Badge, to view our K9 ID badges Click Here
- Small Fits most dogs under 30LBs
- Medium Fits most dogs 30 - 55 LBS
- Larges Fits most dogs 55 - 85 LBS
- X - Large Fits most dogs 85 - 100 LBS
Very Light weight and breathable mesh Service and SAR dog harness, great for work in warmer climates. 1 straps to go under the belly and 1 to go around the neck allow lots of adjustment for a perfect fit.
Add Optional Y-Strap
Optional Y-strap can be attached to our Service Dog, Multi-Purpose and Patrol dog harnesses. This y-strap keeps the chest and belly strap stable. Click to visit the optional Y-Strap Page
- Girth S 23"-26"
- Girth M 27"-33"
- Girth L 32"-41"
- Girth XL 35"-46"
How To Measure Your Dog
Find your dog's girth, which is the widest point of your dog's chest and rib cage area. Harness size measurements are based on girth, which can vary according to breed. Some dogs, like Boxers, are more deep-chested than others. It is important to accurately measure your dog's girth for the best size possible.
1) Stand over your dog and place one end of the tape measure on his spine, just above the widest part of his rib cage.
2) With your other hand, wrap the tape measure behind his front legs and around his body, going underneath the widest part of his rib cage. Place this end next to the beginning of the tape. Put your thumb on the number that meets up with the beginning of the tape measure. The higher number is the girth measurement.
3) Order the proper harness size based on your dog's girth measurement. If your dog's measurement falls between two different sizes, order the larger size if want to allow room to grow.
Mesh Service Dog Harness