Tactical Duty Harness
This is our tactical duty dog training harness designed for police and military dog training. Made from 2" mil-spec Nylon. The quick on and off buckle that attaches the Velcro belly strap is a 3 point release "cop lock" buckle for extra security when you need it most. Made from 2" mil-spec Nylon. The quick on and off buckle that attaches the Velcro belly strap is a 3 point release "cop lock" buckle for extra security.
The optional top handle can be quickly added or removed. Our 2" x 8" non reflective, reflective and ultra reflective ID badges attach to both sides and the front by Velcro. There is also room above the side panels to Velcro department patches. Optional side pouches that attach by Velcro are also available.
- Handle - Click Here for the Optional Handle
- Pouch - Click Here for the Optional Pouch
Note: This harness can accommodate up to 2 Optional Pouches and up to 3 Velcro Badges (Sold Separately).
*This harness is designed to use our service dog patches (sold separately). The service dog patches attach to this vest via industrial strength Velcro so they interchangeable.
CLICK HERE for Service Dog Patches
- Girth S 28"-33"
- Girth M 31"-36"
- Girth L 33"-40"
How To Measure Your Dog
Find your dog's girth, which is the widest point of your dog's chest and rib cage area. Harness size measurements are based on girth, which can vary according to breed. Some dogs, like Boxers, are more deep-chested than others. It is important to accurately measure your dog's girth for the best size possible.
1) Stand over your dog and place one end of the tape measure on his spine, just above the widest part of his rib cage.
2) With your other hand, wrap the tape measure behind his front legs and around his body, going underneath the widest part of his rib cage. Place this end next to the beginning of the tape. Put your thumb on the number that meets up with the beginning of the tape measure. The higher number is the girth measurement.
3) Order the proper harness size based on your dog's girth measurement. If your dog's measurement falls between two different sizes, order the larger size if want to allow room to grow.