The Tactical Operations K-9 Harness
This Black tactical operation SWAT dog harness is made
for professional dog trainers who train police and military dogs. This is a
great harness for not only service dog trainers but also those who train their
dogs for tracking and protection training.
Available in black or coyote brown.
Sized for dogs approx 26 - 32 inches in girth.
How To Measure Your Dog
- The top includes two reinforced handles on each end making it very easy to grab, lift and load your K-9.
- There is a load-rated V-ring near the back for leash attachment or as an extra point of control for weight distribution when lifting or pulling.
- The top also features a full length strip of 4" wide heavy duty Velcro for ID badges, pouches or camera mount.
- Near the top, on both sides, are three G-hook loops for easy attachment of any G-hook component.
- Each side features two long MOLLE straps to easily attach pouches, lights or a camera.
- Each side also features two long strips of heavy duty Velcro perfect for ID panels.
Find your dog's girth, which is the widest point of your dog's chest and rib cage area. Harness size measurements are based on girth, which can vary according to breed. Some dogs, like Boxers, are more deep-chested than others. It is important to accurately measure your dog's girth for the best size possible.
1) Stand over your dog and place one end of the tape measure on his spine, just above the widest part of his rib cage.
2) With your other hand, wrap the tape measure behind his front legs and around his body, going underneath the widest part of his rib cage. Place this end next to the beginning of the tape. Put your thumb on the number that meets up with the beginning of the tape measure. The higher number is the girth measurement.
3) Order the proper harness size based on your dog's girth measurement. If your dog's measurement falls between two different sizes, order the larger size if want to allow room to grow.
Patrol Dog Harness